All middle school students (6th, 7th, 8th graders) enrolled in a public school, private school, home school or youth organization are eligible for the Future City Competition.
For a $25 registration fee, an insituttion can register as many competition teams as it wishes, but only 5 may advance to regionals. Registration includes the following:
- A download 'Key' for SimCity software
- A Future City poster
- A copy of the Georgia Program Handbook for each participating educator and mentor
- A copy of the Georgia Student Handbook for each student involved
- Access to the Fall training workshops for educators, mentors and/or students (on campus and online)
- Access to SimCity tutorials
- The option to include educators, mentors and students in Georgia Regional Future City email communications and tips
- The opportunity to send 5 teams to the Georgia Regional Competition that includes continental breakfast and lunch for all team members, t-shirts for all team members, eligibility to compete for the final round and all special awards, etc.
- Competition door prizes
To register, click on the button below and follow the instructions to create an account in our national database.Register for Future City