Registration Override Requests
- The Override Request process for Spring 2023 will open on the first day of registration
- October 14
- The Override Request deadline for Spring 2023 is January 3, 2023
To request a registration override into a course for the upcoming semester, please select the button above and fill out the Registration Override Request Form. Requests are reviewed by the Department of the noted course and incomplete forms will be denied. Please have your KSU email address and KSU ID number ready and be prepared to provide the course information for your request.
Once the Department has reviewed the request, you will receive an auto-generated email with the decision. If your request is granted, please register for the course immediately through Owl Express.
If you have and questions or have not received a decision to approve or deny your request after 7 business days, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Override Request process for Spring 2023 will open on the first day of registration - October 14
Repeated Course Attempts
Department Chair permission is required to enroll in a course for a third (or more) time. If you have attempted this course two (or more) times previously, including any withdrawals, please complete the form and steps below to request re-enrollment.
Please follow these steps to use the Re-enrollment Request Form:
- Select the link below and download the form.
- Fill out Sections 1 and 2 fully using the fields provided on the PDF form.
- Make an advising appointment concerning your Re-enrollment Request.
- Email the completed form to the Academic Advisor you have an appointment with and
bring a copy with you to the appointment.