Course Override Request Form

If you receive an error during Registration, please fill out the below Course Override Request Form. Filling out this form is the only way to request and override for any undergraduate or graduate Architecture or Construction Management courses. Requests sent via email or phone call will not be accepted. Once submitted, you will receive a copy of your completed form with additional information regarding the status of your request.