In addition to completing all of the following General Education, University-wide, lower division and elective requirements, students pursuing a the Bachelor of Science in Construction Management must also select one of the six concentrations listed below and complete all courses listed for that concentration on the corresponding curriculum flow chart.

Required Courses

  • General Education
  • University-Wide Degree Requirements
  • Lower Division Requirements
click for the current undergraduate catalog


Choose One of the Following Concentrations

Click each link to view the curriculum flow chart for that concentration.


Required Electives

Students are required to completed two elective courses. Choose two courses from any of the above concentrations, other than your selected concentration.