KSU is the premier location for earning your Architecture or Construction Management degree in Georgia
The College of Architecture and Construction Management is located in Marietta, Georgia,
just north of Atlanta; a region noted for exciting new construction, the repurposing
of older structures, and the sensitive renovation to the regional architectural characteristics
of our historic city.
We offer rewarding internship possibilities, community engagement activities, and a lively social scene that truly sets our program apart from others.
Experience the difference for yourself! Visit Kennesaw State University’s Marietta campus, and take a tour of the College of Architecture and Construction Management.
Departments and Programs
The KSU College of Architecture and Construction Management is comprised of two allied academic departments:
Department of Architecture
The Department of Architecture provides multidisciplinary curriculums that nurture critical thinking, embrace new technologies and encourage creativity and innovation through the integration of the theory, art, technology and science of the built environment. The Department offers a five-year professional Bachelor of Architecture degree, fully accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) and has a robust community engagement presence with urban installations, including the recent Urban Blanket in midtown featured on NPR and an ongoing exhibition relationship with Modern Atlanta.
Department of Construction Management
The Department of Construction Management offers ACCE (American Council for Construction Education) accredited Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Construction Management degree programs. The B.S. Facility Management Concentration is also accredited by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA). The department boasts the highest number of industry supported scholarships in a single department, through a close association with the Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Georgia. Affiliations through the Industry Advisory Board provide support for the several nationally award winning Construction Management competition teams. A minor and four undergraduate Certificate programs are also offered by the department.
Fall 2019 Lecture SeriesGuest Speaker - John Lanier, Executive Director, Ray C. Anderson Foundation Chair, Southface Institute Board of Directors
Inviting ApplicationsKSU invites applications and nominations for the next Dean of the College of Architecture and Construction Management
Register TodayThe 18th Annual CM Fundraiser Gala takes place on Sept. 19, 2019. Sponsorships now available!
- 1SundayLabor Day Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 2MondayLabor Day Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 19Thursday18th Annual Fundraiser Gala6:00pm
- 25WednesdayCM Fall Cookout5:00pm
- 25MondayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 26TuesdayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 27WednesdayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 28ThursdayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 29FridayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 30SaturdayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 1SundayFall Break- NO CLASSESAll Day
- 9MondayLast Day of Classes- Fall 2019All Day
- 10TuesdayFinal ExamsAll Day
- 11WednesdayFinal ExamsAll Day
- 12ThursdayFinal ExamsAll Day
- 13FridayFinal ExamsAll Day
- 14SaturdayFinal ExamsAll Day
- 15SundayFinal ExamsAll Day
- 16MondayFinal ExamsAll Day