Why choose a degree in Construction Management at KSU?
- $91,370: current median pay for Construction Managers
- Job Outlook: 44,800 new jobs expected by 2026
- Job Placement: Advisory Board is actively engaged in hiring KSU students and graduates
- Scholarships: CM majors have the most available and are awarded the highest amount at KSU
- Award-winning student organizations and competition teams
What is Construction Management?
Click here for more on "What is Construction Management"?
New Shropshire Family Endowed ScholarshipA new scholarship will be available for Construction Management students starting the 2020-21 academic year.
Beazer CEO Alan Merrill Visits Kennesaw StateMr. Allan P. Merrill Chairman and CEO of Beazer Homes visited Kennesaw State University Marietta Campus and delivered a lecture on Current and Future Trends in Residential Construction.
Meet the Newest Members of Sigma Lambda ChiSigma Lambda Chi is an international construction honor society whose fundamental purpose is to recognize outstanding students in the field of construction.
Department Calendar+View Calendar
No upcoming events