Why choose a degree in Construction Management at KSU?
- $91,370: current median pay for Construction Managers
- Job Outlook: 44,800 new jobs expected by 2026
- Job Placement: Advisory Board is actively engaged in hiring KSU students and graduates
- Scholarships: CM majors have the most available and are awarded the highest amount at KSU
- Award-winning student organizations and competition teams
What is Construction Management?
Click here for more on "What is Construction Management"?
Dr. Brian Moore, Chair for the Department of Construction ManagementIt is my pleasure to introduce Dr. Brian Moore as the next Chair for the Department of Construction Management. Dr. Moore will begin serving in this role effective July 1, 2022.
Dr. Irish Horsey Recognized as Engineering Georgia’s 50 Most Notable WomenDr. Horsey was featured in the March/April 2022 edition of the Engineering Georgia Magazine as one of the 50 most notable women.
CM Students Win National AwardsTemi Aladegbemi is currently a senior in the Construction Management program here at KSU and the president of Kennesaw Women in Construction (KWIC).
CM Students Win National AwardsHolden Looper is an active sophomore in the Construction Management program at KSU and recent recipient of the Associated General Contractors (AGC) undergraduate scholarship.
College Calendar Events