Why choose a degree in Construction Management at KSU?
- $91,370: current median pay for Construction Managers
- Job Outlook: 44,800 new jobs expected by 2026
- Job Placement: Advisory Board is actively engaged in hiring KSU students and graduates
- Scholarships: CM majors have the most available and are awarded the highest amount at KSU
- Award-winning student organizations and competition teams
What is Construction Management?
Click here for more on "What is Construction Management"?
Katerra Construction Company Hosts KSU CM StudentsStudents from Professor Michael Collins’ CM 3110 Residential and Light Construction class recently visited one of the Katerra Construction Company’s project sites.
Carrie Roeger elected as chairman of the NAHB 55+ Housing Industry CouncilCarrie Roeger, a part-time faculty in the construction management program, was recently elected by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
CM Alum Receives Most Admired CEO AwardBrent Scarbrough of Brent Scarbrough & Company was recently honored by the Atlanta Business Chronicle at the 2020 Most Admired CEOs
Members of K.W.I.C Give BackMembers of the KSU Women in Constriction (K.W.I.C.) student organization recently participated in the Furniture Bank of Metro Atlanta Construction Challenge.