Why choose a degree in Construction Management at KSU?
- $91,370: current median pay for Construction Managers
- Job Outlook: 44,800 new jobs expected by 2026
- Job Placement: Advisory Board is actively engaged in hiring KSU students and graduates
- Scholarships: CM majors have the most available and are awarded the highest amount at KSU
- Award-winning student organizations and competition teams
What is Construction Management?
Click here for more on "What is Construction Management"?
Register TodayThe 18th Annual CM Fundraiser Gala takes place on Sept. 19, 2019. Sponsorships now available!
Inviting ApplicationsKSU invites applications and nominations for the next Dean of the College of Architecture and Construction Management
International CollaborationInterim Dean meets with Delegation of Hubei Business College, Wuhan, China
Department Calendar+View Calendar
- Sep25CM Fall Cookout Time: 05:00 pm Location: Field between Residence Halls
- Nov25Fall Break- NO CLASSES Time: All-day Event Location: All Campus
- Nov26Fall Break- NO CLASSES Time: All-day Event Location: All Campus