Why choose a degree in Construction Management at KSU?
- $91,370: current median pay for Construction Managers
- Job Outlook: 44,800 new jobs expected by 2026
- Job Placement: Advisory Board is actively engaged in hiring KSU students and graduates
- Scholarships: CM majors have the most available and are awarded the highest amount at KSU
- Award-winning student organizations and competition teams
What is Construction Management?
Click here for more on "What is Construction Management"?
Dr. Khalid Siddiqi Announces RetirementDr. Siddiqi, served as the Chair in the Construction Management for almost twenty years.
Irish Horsey to Serve as Interim-ChairIrish has worked as an award-winning construction management professional for over 20 years.
Supplies on Demand For COVID-19KSU team produces medical face shields to meet critical need for COVID-19.
Marc Norman Gives Lecture for NOMAS at KSUMarc Norman recognized expert on policy and finance for affordable housing & community development.
College Calendar Events