If your organization is interested in participating in the 2020 KSU Construction Management Sporting Clays Fundraiser, please click here to register.
Why choose a degree in Construction Management at KSU?
- $91,370: current median pay for Construction Managers
- Job Outlook: 44,800 new jobs expected by 2026
- Job Placement: Advisory Board is actively engaged in hiring KSU students and graduates
- Scholarships: CM majors have the most available and are awarded the highest amount at KSU
- Award-winning student organizations and competition teams
What is Construction Management?
Click here for more on "What is Construction Management"?
The 2020 Construction Outlook Survey ResultsThe survey captures insights and data from over 100 privately held construction companies in Georgia, including home builders, heavy contractors, general contractors, and specialty contractors
Built from Adversity at Kennesaw StateConstruction Management student overcomes hurdles and wins National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) award.
Building Toward the FutureAfter arriving at Kennesaw State University in 2014, Kha Huynh’s daily routine became anything but ordinary for a college student.